malicous site!!!!!!

Everytime I search Malwarebytes Anti-Malware I see this site at the very top. The Malicous Site I clicked on it and Trend Micro blocks this site and IE8 says it's a phishing site. The first time I saw this site was weeks ago and I cant believe it still isn't blocked. (I think) Another reason might the site be malicous because it's trying to sell you a fake anti-virus or rogue.

@ IDK -

These items belong in Newest Malware Threats or Newest Rogue Threats area - Not here -

Read all the Pinned directions above these areas first -

Never post an open live link on the open forum - Wrap in Code Tags or post in other areas noted above -

Thank You - :P

@ IDK -

These items belong in Newest Malware Threats or Newest Rogue Threats area - Not here -

Read all the Pinned directions above these areas first -

Never post an open live link on the open forum - Wrap in Code Tags or post in other areas noted above -

Thank You - :P

ohh thanks for telling me that but what are code tags???

Highlight the item with a "mouse drag" -

Look at the little icons above where you write questions , the last one will say "Wrap in Code tags" when you hover the pointer over it -

Click on that , while the item is still highlighted - It will leave the link Un Clickable -

Do It With Any Item -