Site suddenly stopped displaying.

Souichirou

This is a first for me Recently I was on my old guild site where we all hang out and talk and keep in touch BUT after heading to bed and logging back on the site keeps giving me "Problem Loading page" though when i check on http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ it says the sites up any idea how i can fix this ? Oh the site I'm trying to get to is http://infiniterage.com/

I've just logged on to that site without a problem and the page apears to load normally. You might want to try again and see if your difficulty has been resolved.

Either way do let us know what happens, Souichirou.

Your signature signifies nothing. :)

What is your operating system and Service Pack level :)

Looks like you are an Anime user that needs to learn a thing or two. :)

post-100-1275510179_thumb.jpg

Your signature signifies nothing. :)

What is your operating system and Service Pack level :)

Looks like you are an Anime user that needs to learn a thing or two. :)

lol well didn't know my sig needed to include my PC spec's on this forum so here so sorry....

Vista 32-bit OS, i7 920 2.66 GHZ OC to 3.0 GHZ, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 300GB HDD.

that good ?

lol well didn't know my sig needed to include my PC spec's on this forum so here so sorry....

Vista 32-bit OS, i7 920 2.66 GHZ OC to 3.0 GHZ, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 300GB HDD.

that good ?

You don't have to have your pc spec's in your signature. Just ignore him as he tends to pick on people who don't have them.

Whatever you want can be in it. As long as it's not spam.:)

To answer the question, yes as a general rule you need to be in the Expert or Trusted Advisor or above group to have your own signature go back to your own site, etc.

We do allow some leniency for Honorary but it is not a right that you have. Don't forget that this is not a free open public forum, it's still a business. We choose though to try and allow most users that wish to keep visiting to have some freedom that we don't provide to the casual visitor - such as this forum here as an example.

This is from AdvancedSetup(Administrator) on the subject of links.