okay sorry for that question i asked ''what about racist ones?'' it was a dum question anyways.

but nobody answered my question.''What about disses?'' if u dont know what disses are heres one.

ur so fat that when u went to KFC they asked u wat size bucket do u want and u said ''THE ONE ON THE ROOF!''

Now plz dont take that as a mean way because its just a joke and i dont actually mean. Infact, i dont even know how u look like!

But anyways, here are some more jokes.

A guy is walking with his dog down the street. So a person asked ''Why are you with this ugly,hidious,animal?'' then the guy replied ''my dog isn't an ugly,hidious,animal!'' The person replied back to the man and said ''I WAS TALKING TO THE DOG!''

Again, please don't post jokes like these. That goes for disses and related jokes that may be taken offensive. Please read the terms of use.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. In addition you will not engage in any sort of spamming, whether it is comment spam (injecting a comment into a thread for the purpose of placing a link back to a website offering the same services offered here; or services totally unrelated to this website), the use of signature links deemed to be for the sole purpose of increasing web traffic to a site of interest by the member, or any combination of those two examples. This includes the Personal Message feature.

I think this goes under abusive.

Again, please don't post jokes like these. That goes for disses and related jokes that may be taken offensive. Please read the terms of use.

I think this goes under abusive.

abusive? i dont really understand because its just a joke....? and sorry for that diss because the only reason i wrote that because nobody didnt actully told me u cant on my other topic and most people dont know what they are so i gave an example... :P

• 2 weeks later...