New vulnerability in protected I-Phones

ShyWriter

Yikes. I have at least one friend with an iPhone. I don't think he has any critical data on it but just the same its scary. I'll be sure to let him know! And you can do mobile banking on your phone now; so sadly this really doesn't surprise me :D

Yikes. I have at least one friend with an iPhone. I don't think he has any critical data on it but just the same its scary. I'll be sure to let him know! And you can do mobile banking on your phone now; so sadly this really doesn't surprise me :)

Yep; seems as if nothing is safe any more. Progress?? Last time I got a new phone '99, I tried to get JUST a plain, old phone; no web; no text; no email; nothing but dial; answer; talk.. Now THAT was a mission in itself.. :D

~Shy

Holy Cow; I just noticed! I am NOW a TRUE MEMBER! Son of a gun.. :):D:)

yay!

Well, I have a simple TracFone. Calls, text, and will do email, but limited to the same length as a text. No pics, no web. Tried to find the same for hubby but his does web, but only if you enable it. I don't want one that goes online, and if I do get one like that, I won't opt for that as part of my plan.

No need to quote me though, I know you're replying to me!

There's two things I despise about my phone. I can accidentally hit the PTT button while removing it from the case (even tho' I have PTT disabled it still comes up) and I can accidentally hit the web button ($.01/KB on my plan) and spend 3 cents trying to get back off the web. No way to disable it.. :) It's an LG phone - 3G coverage.. Now that my 2-year contract is almost up, they finally activated a 3G tower a mile away - couldn't call from inside the house before - now I have 4 bars. With Brighthouse Phone service on my internet instead of Southern Bell/AT&T on copper wire and unlimited local, toll and long distance calling, I don't need the cellphone plan I'm on and I have 20 hours of rollover minutes I'm going to lose when I change to a cheaper plan this summer. :):D

~Shy

HEY!! Another Bon Jovi fan !!

[...]

You can call it karma, call it luck

Me, I just don't give a ****

Bon Jovi, Bounce, Bounce

I chose iWont for all Apple products.

I don't need a cell phone as it is as necessary as a mother-in-law. :D

Dennis Hopper, Actor and Iconoclast, Has Died

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/29/dennis-hopper-actor-and-iconoclast-has-died

post-100-1275161667_thumb.jpg