HijackThis Log (5-27)

Could you please click Start > Run, type eventvwr.msc in the runbox and press enter.

In the Eventviewer, look in the System group and look for an entry with description Winlogon. This entry should contain information related to the diskcheck (a report). Could you include that here?

Can't find anything of the sort. I'm in the System folder but there isn't a tab that lists description. I can search for individual logs for descriptions or by a keyword and only one (out of 2,547 events) showed up with Winlogon in the description and it was yesterday. The description reads "The process winlogon.exe has initiated the restart of XXX for the following reason: no title for this reason could be found" I scanned them for logs that were collected around the time I was running the chkdsk scan but nothing stands out. (event log service was stopped, CRT invalid display type, ati hotkey poller service has entered the stopped state) but nothing about a report or diskcheck.

Still no dice. The computer works fine and malwarebytes pro seems to have decent protection so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead and just take steps like not making financial transactions over the computer to make sure I don't have to worry about that type of thing in the future. Again, I can't thank you enough for helping me get the backdoor off my computer, I had to ditch box up one a few years back when it started typing back at me. Thanks so much Elise, you can lock the thread for realz this time.