False block 208.74.149.195

Abstract

Hi Support,

The following two ip addresses are blocked by the software.

http://208.74.149.195/

http://208.74.149.191/

Both ip's are free from malware as far as I know. Twice there was

an injection of malware in the same week which we removed within a day.

Also we patched the security hole which was exploited.

If the research team says it isn't a safe site I would love to hear the reason because its our site.

Any threat to our visitors is also a threat for us. We want to eliminated those asap.

Best Wishes,

Abstract

Apologies for the delay. It's not actually these IPs that are the problem, it's several others on the range (with no response from the provider). I've modified the block so these are unblocked for you. This will take effect as of the next update.

Hi MysteryFCM,

Thank you for doing this, we appreciate it! I'm in close contact with the owners of our hosting company.

I'm 100% sure they are really interested in the ip-addresses in this range which cause these issues.

They don't want to have any of their servers hosting malicious software or having any clients infected by malicious injections.

I would be really happy to send the ip's in this range to them so they can take down the threat.

Best Wishes,

Arian