New (to me) MBAM error message: blocking process at start-up

Just logged on and got the attached error message from MBAM. Never saw an error message like this from MBAM before. That, coupled with the fact that Visual Studio 2008 has been installed for some months now, and nothing has changed in the meantime, lead me to suspect a false positive - but if so, it's a false positive resulting from some new MBAM technology that I'm not aware of. Grateful for any suggestions what to do about it (I hit Quarantine after screen-shotting the message).

post-14614-1274657763_thumb.jpg

Well Andy that doesn't really look like an error message to me... just the protection module working :blink:

I would re-post this in the False Positives forum so that someone can check it out for you along with a sample of the file being hit zipped up & attached to your post:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=42

Well Andy that doesn't really look like an error message to me... just the protection module working :blink:

Yes, absolutely right, I meant "error message" in the sense of "something unexpected has occurred". I should know better than to speak so loosely, sorry. I will repost as suggested, noting that someone else has beaten me to it on the same subject.

That's okay :blink:, I understand what you meant now that you explained it, but yeah, since it isn't actually an error message, and of course wording it like that can be confusing to others if its not really an error message.

Yes, I see that someone else posted something similar.