Anyone know what this is?

Guest Code Hunter

Guest Code Hunter
The best I can tell, it's a hacking tool. I am by far no expert in this area, just did a google search and came up with a few links pointing to this

I just looked on Google search and I think your correct.

post-42037-1274444235_thumb.png

QUOTE:

"McAfee has developed a generic detection - PHP/BackDoor.gen. They say it's a detection for a "remote access trojan written in PHP scripting language.".

One use of it happened at and is described here and says;

"The attack came about because of major security hole in the Simple PHP Blog that was being used in political subdomain of the Nos site. The security hole allowed for an outside CGI script injection that revealed the login and password for the blog. From there, the hacker used the c99shell.php (v.1.0 pre-release build #13) script , which while not allowing direct admin access to the server and it's modules, allows for deletion of basically all common and not so commom files from the root level all the way down. So, this is why everything was gone from the site, as the hacker just deleted everything from the sever itself.