I will buy Antimalware

I saved my Windows 7-64 with the freeware version as winlogon.exe had gotten a trojan that slipped by Symantec Endpoint antivirus and it did not stop even when trying in Windows taskmanager which showed two instances and the place for the nasty one was in my temo folder. But i got the advice to get Malwarebytes program do search and fix the problem, which it did easily. Such a program is worthy all support, so I am ordering the full version to show my appreciation of their efforts!

Hello grelber.

Congratulations on getting MBAM. It is an awesome anti-malware tool, plus it is quite reasonably priced, and good forever. There is no yearly renewal of the license. Just a one-time purchase. It will be good for 1 system.

Make sure to save the email you get after purchase.

Now then, make sure you use your antivirus program and have it scan your system and make sure you get a clean result.