Malware Bytes Scheduler

I have the latest version of Malware Bytes installed on my laptop and a licensed purchaser. I set Malware Bytes to start when Windows starts and then set the secheduler per the instructions on this site to do two things.....to update signatures hourly every day and to quick scan my computer weekly. I saved those settings, exited, and rebooted and everything seemed fine. However, now, every time I start my computer, Malware Bytes starts a quick scan which is contrary to the scan schedule I set in the program's scheduler. Twice, I've deleted the old program setting and reset the scan to be done weekly but it has had no affect - Malware Bytes starts to scan as soon as my computer is started. Any suggestions?

Windows7 Enterprise (64-bit) - Not networked

Intel Core2 Duo P8600

8 GB PC2-6400 Ram

ATI 4570 Video Card (512 MB)

Seagate 500 GB HD (7200 RPM)

Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN

Dell Studio 1555 Laptop

Dell Studio

Greetings :)

Please check your scheduled items (both the scan as well as the update) and make sure that for the scan that the Recover is missed by. option is set to 0 hours and that the schdeduled update option does not have the Run flash scan after successful update. option selected.