Need help PLEASE.... "With a little Virus Issue"

I been having this virus problem ever since about noon this evening and I got it by simply opening a folder that i downloaded... I do not know why AVG or Malwarebytes didn't pick it up and i have no clue what it is, but rather this its really starting annoying the heck outta me. It won't even let me use Internet Explorer (it puts in the address bar; res://c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm#http://onecare.com) like when I type onecare.com in and everytime i try to accessing my files the same annoying error pop up message tells me to download a anti-spyware program, photos below, some body please help me!!

When I try opening my files

helpme.jpg

-The Pop up error message!- Fake

help-me2.jpg

I say NO but it takes me to this.... unsure.gif

help-me3.jpg

Somebody please help.... alot of thanks in advance

Hi there tommymason, and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Make sure your running as an adminstrater on the machine. Allow email from Malwarebytes.org and set your preferences in the User Control Panel to email notifications for replies to your topics. This ensures you make prompt replies back and we get you cleaned in the fastest way possible.

Please set your system to show

all files; Click Start.

Open My Computer.

Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.

Select the View Tab.

Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.

Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.

Click Yes to confirm.

Click OK.

If you haven't already, please get these programs, update and run a complete scan removing all items found.

Spybot Search & Destroy Be sure to use the immunize feature. But do not enable TeaTimer at this time.

Open SB S&D

Make sure you are in Advanced Mode. Click on the Mode [b/]link at the top of the program and then Advanced Mode.

Click on the Tools section and then Resident.

You will see two items.

1. Resident "SD helper" (Internet Explorer bad download blocker.) active

2. Resident "Tea Timer" (Protection of over-all system settings.) active.

Uncheck number 2..

Leave number 1 checked always.

You can enable Tea Timer again if you wish once all special fixes have been done.

Please run a quick scan of your main drive, usually C with MBAM making sure you check all items found for removal. Please post that log in your next reply.

Then go here and run a scan PandaActive Scan There is a full tutorial on how to to this at the top of this forum.

Post the logs from the Panda and MBAM scans please, along with a log from this program HiJack This!

You will post three logs. 1. MBAM scan. 2. Panda Active Scan. 3. HiJack This scan. Please run and post the scans in this order. You will finish the MBAM first so go ahead and post that log, then move on to Panda and so forth.

I will analyze the logs and give you further instructions. Be sure to set your email to allow mail from Malwarebytes.org and your personal settings to send an email on reply to your topic. This will let you know when there has been an update to your topic and you can come and see what has been said.

Be patient and persistent. These things can take time and many procedures.