Whitelist some blocked sites

Report False Positives in this area:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=42

If the download site is detected as Malicous then it probably is.

-

Only if you are fully sure of the sites then you can use this method (from the FAQ area) -

How can I add an IP so it won't be detected and can access a site I need to?

Visit the site and incur an IP block. Then right-click on the Malwarebytes system-tray icon after the block notification appears, and choose Add to Ignore List.

If there is any doubt then leave it blocked or report it as per above by YoKenny1 -

Thank You - :blink:

• Staff
Before we can decide whether to unblock a site, it would be very useful to know the reason it was blocked by MBAM. Where can we find this information?

Hello.

To get details about why an IP may be listed go to the following site and search using the IP:

http://hosts-file.net/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
-

Only if you are fully sure of the sites then you can use this method (from the FAQ area) -

How can I add an IP so it won't be detected and can access a site I need to?

Visit the site and incur an IP block. Then right-click on the Malwarebytes system-tray icon after the block notification appears, and choose Add to Ignore List.

If there is any doubt then leave it blocked or report it as per above by YoKenny1 -

Thank You - :)

Sorry if this comes across too obtuse, but where *is* the FAQ area? I tried searching the forums for FAQ titles only, but the BB search mechanism requires more than three letters!