How many computer installations per license

branon

If I buy the software, how many computers can I install it on?

For example Norton allows 3 installations per license...

I need to purchase the software for my personal laptop and my spouses latop

Also shoudl a computer run this and Norton AntiVirus at the same time? I am quite disappointed with Norton AntiVirus but if they perform different functions then obviously I need to run both...

Thanks.

Hello branon, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org, and thank you for your interest in purchase :blink:

One license is good for one computer. However, it is a life-time license for home users, so you do not need to renew it yearly like many security programs. However, if you do purchase two at once, there is a 10% discount: 2 @ $22.45 10 %

I hope that answered your question and feel free to post if you have any more :)

Also shoudl a computer run this and Norton AntiVirus at the same time? I am quite disappointed with Norton AntiVirus but if they perform different functions then obviously I need to run both...

Please note what mountaintree16 said about "lifetime license" rather than renewing every year -

You still need some antivirus to run on your system, even if it is the free version from another company (if you do not like Norton) or even

Microsoft Security Essentials , that is also free to Genuine Windows users -

Thank you -

P.S. - Check some download sites like Cnet or Major Geeks as they offer small discounts at times if you purchase through them -

Hey branon,

There have been some issues with Norton, however, as long as you have the latest program version installed & the proper exclusions set, you should be okay :) If you do come up with an issue, please don't hesitate to ask for assistance in the General Malwarebytes Anti-Malware forum. :P

Norton 360 exclusions:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st&p=215158

AVG exclusions that apply to most other AV's as well:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?a...&pid=167851