Anti-viruses, spyware?

Right now, I have a problem. On my desktop, it says my computer "your computer is infected it is recommended to use spyware removal tool". Any recommendations?

I have tried many temps to update malaware, avira & avg, so far I wasn't able to let me update any of the programs!

What program do you recommend for spyware, anti-viruse and etc.

How many programs am I allow to have on my computer - spyware, anti-viruses & etc.

Hello , :)

As we don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums, please follow the directions below.

• Please print out, read, and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.
    One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
  • After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
  • Please be patient as the experts can get a bit busy.
    Please try not to reply your topic within the first 48 hours, as the expert helpers will try to find the topics which has a 0 post count first. If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply the topic for asking help again.
    If your post has not been replied over 5 days, you may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org.

How many programs am I allow to have on my computer - spyware, anti-viruses & etc.

As a general rule - not to have more than one antivirus running in your system. So installing one antivirus software (and set it in realtime protection) and one more anti-malware software(e.g. MBAM) is already good enough.

Thank You :)