How to have database download automatically?

Hi,

Is there a way to have the most current databases download and install automatically? I've looked under all of the tabs and can't seem to find a way to accomplish this. Thanks for any help or advice you can give me on this.

Monty

Wix XP SP3

Malwarebytes V1.46

Hello sparky55, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org :angry:

If you have the paid, registered version of Malwarebytes, there is an option to have it automatically update :D

For more information on how to purchase, please visit:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

And either click on the green Buy Now button or the black button up in the right hand side that says Purchase. There are discounts available if you want to protect more than one computer.

I hope that that cleared up your question :D

As a side note, when replying, please use the "ADD REPLY" button located at the bottom of the page. Thank you :)

Hi mountaintree16,

Thanks for your reply. I do have the paid version of malwarebytes and under Settings>Updater Settings I have the box "Download and install program update if available" checked. It doesn't mention database updates. Can you tell me where I should be looking? Thanks for your help!

Monty

Hey Monty :D

Oh! hehe sorry, you hadn't mentioned that originally or I missed it.

Sure thing! I'll even give you a screen shot to make it super easy :angry:

Just follow the #'s in order on where to click.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this, I'll be back on in a couple hours.

post-13640-1273160576_thumb.jpg