Backdoor.Tidserv!inf

my symantec antivirus found this trojan Backdoor.Tidserv!inf and so i click on it to learn about it. it said it was a had a weak threat so i ignored it for a while, then today i look at the risk history and their atleast 12 Backdoor.Tidserv!inf viruse left alone. symantec refused to delete it, my malwabytes doesnt help. What should I do

• Staff

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Somethings to remember while we are working together.

• 1.Please do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
    2.Please reply to this thread, do not start another!
    3.Please tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
    4.Please tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
    5.Please try as much as possible not to run anything while executing a fix.

If you follow these instructions, everything should go smoothly.

Please subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Subscribe.

I would like to get a better look at your system, please do the following so I can get some more detailed logs.

DeFogger:

• Please download
DeFogger to your desktop.
Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK

Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.

Download DDS:

• Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
    dds_scr.gif
    Download DDS and save it to your desktop
Link1
Link2
Link3
Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.
  • Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
  • Shortly after two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt

[*]A window will open instructing you save & post the logs

[*]Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop

[*]Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply

Gmer

Download GMER Rootkit Scanner from here.

• Double click the .exe file. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent
  • If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO
    GMER_2.png
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
    • IAT/EAT
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
    • Show All (don't miss this one)

[*]Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish

[*]Once done click on the [save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file

[*]Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and post it in reply

**Caution**

Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries

Note: Do not run any programs while Gmer is running.

information and logs:

• In your next post I need the following
    • 1.logs from DDS
      2.log from GMER
      3.let me know of any problems you may have had

Gringo

• Staff

Hello

three day bump

It has been Three days since my last post.

• do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?

• if after 24hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!

Gringo

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.