Change License Key

Hello,

at first please excuse me because my english is very bad - I hope that you understand what I mean. Today i have bought Malwarebytes full version. I have payed with Paypal and the key already comes per mail to me.

Know I have made a mistake. I have put the wrong key into my version from Malwarebytes. Accidentally I take the Key from my wife. Now I want to change the key to my version - but how can i do that?

I have tried to uninstall Malwarebytes complete, but when i make a new install there is already the wrong key from my wife used.

Please tell me how can I change the license Key.

Greetings

Vitos

Welcome vitos77 - I understand very well thank you -

Fully uninstall the version of Malwarebytes you have , then install a fresh new copy of the program -

Keep the Email that you have with the Key and ID that you want to install - You will only be able to put this on one computer or it will be rejected -

Follow these directions and then enter the Key and ID and reset your scheduler on the right computer --

If you run the MBAM clean.exe it should remove all traces of the program , then download a fresh copy -

Please select your Operating system and follow the directions -

To Fully Remove and Reinstall a Fresh New Copy of Malwarebytes - Read Carefully

Windows XP:

• Click on Start and select Control Panel
  • Open Add/Remove Programs
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important !
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so, very important

After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version only -

Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.

Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.

Windows Vista and Windows 7:

• Click on the Start button and select Control Panel
  • Click on Programs and Features
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important !
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so, very important

After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version only

Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.

Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now reset any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications.

You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.

Thank You - :unsure: