Strange Malwarebytes "Problem"?

Good evening here from Germany.

Today I wanted to setup some languages for Windows XP, for example: Japanese. So I went to the control panel to install them. While I set the empty field on check, Windows startet installing the missing languages, then all of a sudden I got a message from Malwarebytes, telling me this right here:

13:42:51 Ricky DETECTION C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\SET4F4.tmp Spyware.OnlineGames QUARANTINE

13:42:51 Ricky DETECTION C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\SET4F4.tmp Spyware.OnlineGames DENY

13:42:52 Ricky ERROR Quarantine failed: UtilityReadFile failed with error code 2

I put it into the quarantine, then it finished normally. The file nonetheless was nowhere to be found, not in the Quarantine or elsewhere. So, I repeated the action, checking and unchecking the square to install those languages again. And this happened:

14:12:07 Ricky DETECTION C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\SET71E.tmp Spyware.OnlineGames QUARANTINE

14:12:07 Ricky DETECTION C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\SET71E.tmp Spyware.OnlineGames DENY

14:12:08 Ricky ERROR Quarantine failed: UtilityReadFile failed with error code 2

So, I sent the SET17E.tmp to Virustotal.com. And as a result it showed 0/41. No virus nor malware. I ran Malwarebytes with a whole check, I ran AntiVir with a complete check: Nothing. No virus, no nothing there.

Is it maybe a false alarm?

Hello Ricky O., and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org :lol:

Please read here:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=3228

And then post here:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=42

And someone will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you :lol:

Thanks for the answer mountaintree, but actually my Runs with malwarebytes find absolutely nothing. It only gives an alert, while I am trying to install japanese language from the windows directory. If I do a search, nothing happens: No found.

But I will do a developers run as mentioned in the other thread.