Attention 1.17 users

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the update this morning mbam full scan caused the computer to crash again. I have WinXP Home SP3, avast free, Comodo BoClean 4.26, PC Tools Firewall Plus 3.0.1.14 free, SUPERAntispyware 4.15.1000, WinPatrol free, RogueRemover free and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.17.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.17

Database version: 867

5:55:35 AM 6/18/2008

mbam-log-6-18-2008 (05-55-35).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 36152

Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 53 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Minidumps are attached.

Edit: Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file.

Thanks

2Ton, don't worry about it. Marcin already has all of the info he needs about the Full Scan crash bug. At this point I would believe that he's waiting on someone else to fix a bug in their code before the issue can be fixed.

Well, there is no reason a minidump wouldn't be accepted. File types not accepted refer to the extension, not location or what it contains. That is what I was asking.

I do not know why they were not accepted, but they were minidumps and the extension was .dmp. I am very glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Well, there is no reason a minidump wouldn't be accepted. File types not accepted refer to the extension, not location or what it contains. That is what I was asking.

I don't think regular users can post attachments on these boards. Maybe Marcin needs to tweak the settings so that they can at least post crash dumps. Either that or create a crash dump reporting page where users can fill in a desription of the issue, and upload their crash dump.