Zemana + MBAM 1.46 install

Hello. I am just placing a note about something that occurred, during the install of MBAM 1.46. No complaints here.

I am currently trialing Zemana AntiLogger (ZAL); I had never used it previously. AIS was enabled; no problems there.

However, Zemana was turned on, & it blocked part of MBAM's install, which resulted in a "Can't access" dialogue box. Even after allowing the MBAM installer. The "Can't access" box was still there.... After many times of hitting Cancel, MBAM finally opened, since I launched the program after install. (Pressing OK did not work, so that's why I had to hit Cancel.)

All I did was close MBAM immediately, turn off Zemana, reboot, try the install again & all is well. Everything updated just fine. :) I had completely uninstalled 1.45 first, though.

I don't think I will have any more problems, but if I do, I will just report it here.