Where`s msa.exe?

Sometimes malwarebytes pops up and says it has blocked msa.exe from starting. ( C:\windows )

Ive been searching around on google, and i have read the instructions how to remove msa.exe

But i cant find it, and my computer can get REALLY slow.. the music im playing can start to go slower and get laggy.

Its not in the program files folder, and not in the windows folder.

I have even helped a friend with removing msa.exe!

the only reason I know that ms antivirus (msa.exe) is there, is because malwarebytes reports it, and that the computer is EXTREMELY slow.

I also found a website with other names for the msa.exe, i tried to seach them on my computer, but with no result.

So what should i do?

someone said i should post these too, so... here

-Thank you for the help

DDS.txt

Ark.zip

Hi,

uTorrent

Above listed ones are P2P file sharing programs. P2P downloads are nowadays one of those things that most likely bring infection into the system. My recommendation is to uninstall these (and other if present) P2P file sharing programs.

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully first.

Please continue as follows:

1. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix, link
    Remember to re-enable them afterwards.
  2. Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.

When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the following reports for further review, and so we may continue cleansing the system:

C:\ComboFix.txt

New dds log.

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix. This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!