Sorry if this has been coverd, but could not find any info on it.

Running the free version and works good. One issue it finds MS JUAN malware trace, it will delete it , but it keeps comming back!

Can Malwarebytes remove this forever? or am I in trouble.

TIA

Thanks for your help, I dont have the knowledge or the know how to follow all the steps you suggest. I am too old to understand all of the tech talk and programs :lol:

I am just looking for a way to completly remove MS JUAN that malwarebytes reports that I have. If there is a limitation of this fine program, please suggest another one that might help me out. I am sure your advice would work but not for me.

I cant believe I am the only one with this malware trace showing up under the Malwarebytes program

• Root Admin

You have other malware that continues to regenerate this entry. Follow the Pre-Post instructions as requested and we will be glad to take a look and offer suggestions on how to remove it. If you have any problems with any of the instructions, just let us know which ones and we will be glad to simplify them.

You have other malware that continues to regenerate this entry. Follow the Pre-Post instructions as requested and we will be glad to take a look and offer suggestions on how to remove it. If you have any problems with any of the instructions, just let us know which ones and we will be glad to simplify them.

Ok I will try to get the info needed, I guess I expected Malwarebytes to detect other malware that could be regenerates the MS JUAN.

I will download hijact this and give it a shot, but I might just have to live with the MS JUAN .

That entry is related to vundo , a trojan that is a major pain because if the many ways it morphs itself .

The info we have asked for should let me see what has slipped by .

Ok I did run the vundo detection program talked about here and it did not detect anything.

• Root Admin

Hello,

The Hijackthis scan is not really a scanner per say for any type of Malware. It is just a scanner to locate information and produce a log.

Please run Hijackthis and post the log from it here in this forum and we will review that log to see what we can find for you.

Hijackthis Log Forum

Thanks