nasty AGRESSIVE Malware

This has been a real mess It has taken me all day to get the ologs. This thing is fighting back fiercly. My computer has hung time and tiem again. I do not think that the GMER file is what you wwant. There was a lot more pages. The only way I could run it without my computer CPU time going to 100% and staying there was to disable Malwarebytes,comodo, and avira. Then the saved log is only part of the first page. I tried to copy the pages to another file, but Paste was disabled.

I have been working with the PCHelp forum since the middsle of march, but they have given up. As fast ass we got something off, new evils appeared. What is particularly nasty is this thing uses features of Fix-it, Comodo and Malwarebytes to do damage. fOUND 7-8 things (2 trojans,rookit.sgent, 4rouge.clean,joke, and tracker ) on my computer. mostly in restore points. I have a few logs from various scans going back to mid march if they will help.

here are the files as best as I can get them.

Attach.rar

DDS.rar

grmer421.rar

defogger_disable.rar

OTL.rar

mbam_log_2010_04_20__20_14_17_.rar

Hello ,

And :( My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.

Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.

• The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.
  • Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic.
  • The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.

Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Could you please rerun GMER with only the Sections option checked? Leave all other options unchecked.

Also, please paste the logs directly in the reply box instead of attaching them, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.