Need help..cant get rid of trojan

My computer has some kind of trojan and I have tried to use superantispyware and malwarebytes but I cannot remove it. I run the scan everyday and it finds 5-8 trojans. The trojan does not let me open up windows when I try to use any search engine. Also a screen for unregistered XP defender pops up when I am using the internet. I just ran a scan with malwarebytes and this is what I got.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4014

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

4/20/2010 10:55:50 PM

mbam-log-2010-04-20 (22-55-50).txt

Scan type: Quick scan

Objects scanned: 132062

Time elapsed: 13 minute(s), 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 2

Registry Data Items Infected: 7

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\ave.exe (Rogue.MultipleAV) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command\(default) (Hijack.ExeFile) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\secfile\shell\open\command\(default) (Rogue.MultipleAV) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\ave.exe" /START "firefox.exe") Good: (firefox.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\ave.exe" /START "iexplore.exe") Good: (iexplore.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\ave.exe" /START "firefox.exe -safe-mode") Good: (firefox.exe -safe-mode) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\(default) (Hijacked.exeFile) -> Bad: (secfile) Good: (exefile) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HPET8KUV\update[1].exe (Rogue.MultipleAV) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\ave.exe (Rogue.MultipleAV) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Hello and :(

• My name is xixo_12 and I will guide you.
  • Refrain from running self fixes as this will hinder the malware removal process.
  • You may wish to print them off or copy the instruction into Notepad.
  • If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.
  • The instructions that I will give to you are specific to your current problem and shouldn't be used on other systems.
  • If you are receiving help or have received help on this problem elsewhere, please let us know.
  • Keep interact with me until your computer is clean.

Please! If you need more time to do all the instructions, let me know before 72hours is done. Otherwise, your thread will be closed

First,

exeHelper by raktor

Please download from HERE and save to the desktop.

• Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of exehelperlog.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com, and should open at the end of the scan)

Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

Next,

RSIT by random/random.

• Double-click on RSIT.exe to run the tool.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it finishes, two logs will open.
    • log.txt will be opened maximized
    • info.txt will be opened minimized

[*]Please post the contents of both logs in your next post.

***You can find manually the log at C:\rsit

Next,

GMER.

• Unzip/extract the file to its own folder.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
    There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
  • Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program.
  • Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • If it gives you a warning at program start about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a scan,click NO.
  • Click on >>> symbol and choose on the Rootkit tab.
  • Look at the right hand side (under Files) and uncheck all drives with the exception of your C drive.
  • Make sure all other boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for "Show All".
  • Click on the Scan and wait for the scan to finish.
    Note: Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan.
  • When completed, click on the Copy button and right-click on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and right-click again and choose Paste or Ctrl+V. Save the file as gmer.txt and copy the information in your next reply.
  • Note: If you have any problems, try running GMER in SAFE MODE"

Important! Please do not select the "Show all" checkbox during the scan..

Next,

Checklist.

Please post.

• Content of exehelperlog.txt
  • Content of log.txt and info.txt (Find both in c:\rsit)
  • Content of GMER.txt

When I tried to open exehelper a message popped up saying

C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Chose 'Close' to terminate the application.

I chose Ignore but the program still closed.

I have windows XP. I forgot to mention earlier.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.