Sketcher's Shape-Ups

mountaintree16

I was thinking about getting some of these shoes: (since I haven't had a pair of sneakers for over a year and a half now, lol).

www.skechers.com/shoes-and-clothing/styles/fitness/shape-ups_information/list

But they are a bit pricey so I am not sure if I want to go with those or go with another shoe brand I've used for years.

I'm getting into exercise again after a long, unnecessary slacking period lol... so I want to get a really good pair of sneakers.

So I was wondering if anyone has them or knew anyone who has them and what your opinions them are. :(

I know this isn't exactly the forum for this but I am only a member of two forums and everyone here is so great so a-posting I go B)

ah mountaintree16 your in luck B)

I bought my shape-ups two weeks ago and my feet love them, due to having high arches. For me they're a great pair of sneakers and the price 110 USD is not bad, plus and its a big plus you'll be two inches taller wearing them. whoo hoo Give them a try in the store and your feet will thank you. :(

Thanks sho-dan :(

I'm glad that they've been working well for you!

I do some walking outside but mostly I do exercise videos where most of the walking is in like a 3x3 foot area, do you think they'd be good for that as well?

I don't mind paying that much so long as they are one heck of a shoe, which it sounds like they are B)

And I wouldn't mind being 2 inches taller sometimes, I am a little on the short side, hehe.

You know, feet tend to have their own mind. Give them a test run in the store and if you heard little screams of pleasure wafting up from the floor then they must be for you. It does take a little of time to to get use them due to walking heel roll to foot. I tested them by zig zaging back and forth in the store before I bought them. :( Good luck if you choose the Shape-Ups

Thanks sho-dan :( Very true!

I'll give them a try, and they'll definitely be at the top of my list. I hope to get some shoes on Friday, or very soon.

I'll post back to let you know what I decide.

Thanks maxi :)

They are pretty cool looking! Not totally my style but I think I could grow to like them. I used to own a pair of Converse shoes that had a similar shape. Does she use them for walking? That's what I need shoes for the most.

I am thinking though that Shape-Ups might not be for me, at least not yet. The kind of exercise I do (exercise videos in like a 3x3ft space with lots of back and forth motions and kicking and kick backs and such) might not work well with Shape-Ups :) I think I will still get some though for when I am walking around outside more and stuff, but for now I need a pair of sneakers that are excellent for walking and that I can comfortably walk in place with.

There not really like converse but I think they are the most comfortable shoes I own. A friend of mine had some problem with her back and the shoe people recommended these. Look cool,good for you and colourful , what more do you want :)

hehe sorry.

I'm kinda tired and not all with it today :) Thanks again, I'll check them out, hopefully a shoe store decently near me will have some :)

Thanks maxi :)

For the past three days or so my eyes have been watering/tearing up and feel tired, but the rest of me doesn't feel tired really... I hope I am not suddenly developing allergies. I've never had any before. It sucks, I have to keep wiping my eyes.