Did Malwarebytes just block COMODO??

:)

While on the Comodo site looking for help, (My blocked files have system32 .exe files and malware librarys in them after I took them out), I got a message from Malwarebytespro that it had just blocked me from a possible harmful site. I was unable to navigate any further on comodo.

the log protection-log-2010-04-19 is below

07:50:53 Anthony MESSAGE Protection started successfully

07:50:57 Anthony MESSAGE IP Protection started successfully

12:55:21 Anthony MESSAGE Protection started successfully

12:57:39 Anthony MESSAGE IP Protection started successfully

13:57:26 Anthony IP-BLOCK 200.98.197.23

13:57:28 Anthony IP-BLOCK 200.98.197.23

13:57:34 Anthony IP-BLOCK 200.98.197.23

I've been working with PCHelp since mid march and they've found a lot of things (Rogue.clean Rootkit.agent and a trojan plus some addware ) but their tests say I'm clean and I can't be. I am going to go through the ritual in your "what do I do now file." I do the first part daily. It seems to me that my protections are being used against me. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!