removing the locked trogen.vundo dll

I have spent days trying to remove trogan.vondo!!! The simple stuff was killed real quick BUT the random named window/system32/***dll was locked to winlogon and explorer.exe. There was no way to unlock it even in safe mode any attempt gave blue screen of death, even suspending the process in process explorer failed.

The solution was simple remove the hardisk from the notebook

I have spent days trying to remove trogan.vondo!!! The simple stuff was killed real quick BUT the random named window/system32/***dll was locked to winlogon and explorer.exe. There was no way to unlock it even in safe mode any attempt gave blue screen of death, even suspending the process in process explorer failed.

The solution was simple remove the hardisk from the notebook

Interesting......useful stuff, not come across cacls and MBMA claimed to have removed the file but it was still there on reboot.

I tried unlocker, it just refused to do anything and using processes explorer, like I said, blue screen of death. So for me with little real techy knowledge plugging the HD into another system and removing the stuff manually seemed a good idea. Now trying to finish the post infection stuff but it

Interesting......useful stuff, not come across cacls and MBMA claimed to have removed the file but it was still there on reboot.

I tried unlocker, it just refused to do anything and using processes explorer, like I said, blue screen of death. So for me with little real techy knowledge plugging the HD into another system and removing the stuff manually seemed a good idea. Now trying to finish the post infection stuff but it