Cannot register product---Need help

Marv1988

For some reason I keep getting an error message stating 'You have entered an invalid product ID and key' when I try to register the product, I'm unable to copy and paste those items from the e-mail I received, and I get the same message when I try to enter both items manually.

Can someone help me?

Please do the following to see if it corrects the problem:

• Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
  • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
  • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
    Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

• Staff
For some reason I keep getting an error message stating 'You have entered an invalid product ID and key' when I try to register the product, I'm unable to copy and paste those items from the e-mail I received, and I get the same message when I try to enter both items manually.

Can someone help me?

When attempting to register your copy of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, please make sure with absolute certainty that you are COPYING and PASTING the license key & ID directly from the confirmation email you received from Cleverbridge into the proper fields. Please also make sure you are only including the letters and numbers and not the words ID or Key. Leave in all dashes as well.

Finally, make sure there are not any additional spaces before or after the ID and Key. <<<This is crucial

If that fails:

Please uninstall the software and run this clean up tool. If this tool displays an error, continue on with reinstall please.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe

Reboot the system.

Then reinstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the link below (downloads do not differ, registration with your ID & key activate the Pro features):

http://fileforum.betanews.com/download/Mal...re/1186760019/1

Note: Ignore all 'Recommended' or 'Sponsored' software which is prominently displayed, they are ads and we do not have any association with them.

Save the file to your desktop and double-click it to begin installation.

Then try to register again.

If you need your key & ID or a copy of your confirmation email,, this information can only be obtained by our reseller, Cleverbridge.

http://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco