Backdoor bot wont go away

Hello, i am new to these forums, i am need of some virus removal help. I received the backdoor.bot virus 1 or 2 days ago, i think i got by trying to watch a ufc fight online. The website i clicked on was obviously malicious as it was setup to look like a virus scan. Messages popped up on the screen saying i needed to download software immediately blah blah. i knew i was probably infected by this rogue website. I ran a scan with malwarebytes and it detected a file called backdoor.bot. i clicked remove and then i went to quarantine and clicked deleted all. I then restarted my computer and ran another scan to see if it would come back, and sure enough it did. I need help getting this thing off, i dont know what to do! i read that this virus can allow a hacker access your computer and steal information and run programs etc. Please help me!

Hi,

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.

Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool.

• When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    1. DDS.txt
    2. Attach.txt

[*]Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

---

Download GMER here by clicking download exe -button and then saving it your desktop:

• Double-click .exe that you downloaded
  • Click rootkit-tab, uncheck files option and then click scan.
  • Don't check
    Show All
    box while scanning in progress!
  • When scanning is ready, click Copy.
  • This copies log to clipboard
  • Post log (if the log is long, archive it into a zip file and attach instead of posting) in your reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.