Workshop Licensing

Hi

We have used Malwarebytes a couple of times and installed on our home pc computers to remove malware. We have been very impressed with the product and would like to find out if you do a workshop license we can use for computers that come into us for virus removal. Cannot see anywhere on the site about this and could not find any contact details to find out. Hopefully someone here can help me?

Thanks in Advance

Iain

Hi Iain -

The response may take over 24 hrs for the office to process as they are very busy with these enquiries -

Please be a bit patient and they will respond - Also check your Spam folder , as sometimes the replies wind up there -

I will attempt to contact someone to assist you -

Thank you for your patience - :)

Hello again,

You did nothing wrong. I understand your frustration, however, the amount of staff members that work for our Corporate Sales department is limited and we receive numerous sales requests daily, all of which take some time to process. If more than 5 days passes without a response then please send a Personal Message containing your companies information, your contact information, as well as any other information that you believe is pertinent to what you wish to purchase to Marcin and he will see that your request gets expedited.

If you require anything further please post.

Thank you again for your patience.

• 1 month later...

Yikes, I was going to inquire about this same license. I can understand a 24 hour turn around. But over a month? I wouldn't have been happy about the 5 day time. Why not put the pricing structure on your website with an online order form? :)

This is taking it face value that Ancom UK Limited is being truthful about this. :)

• Root Admin

Hello Ancom - there must be some mail spam filter or something going on here.

Please send me your full business contact information along with an alternate email address so I can have someone assist you.

Also make sure you add malwarebytes.org to your safe or white list in email.

In your last PM to me you didn't even provide me your real name. If you do not hear back from Sales within a couple days (as the weekend is approaching) then send me a new PM please.

Thank you.