Malwarebytes closes before show report

Hi,

I am a new user of Malwarebytes. To the background of my problem, my computer is showing 'Windows security alert' and 'digital protection' in my system tray and continuously popping up messages like 'computer at advanced level of risk', and so on.

I ran Symantec Anti virus , it found few problems that I removed, but those 2 programs still remained. All my browsers are highjacked. I have disabled my internet connection for now.

I thought of running anti virus in safe mode.. but computer is not going to safe mode.. its giveing blue screen when I select the safe mode option.

When I run malwarebyte, it runs the scans and show many objects with problem .. It asks me to click on show reports in order to clean. As soon as I press OK button, the malwarebytes exit , not allowing me to goto show reports and clean.

The infection on my machine seems to be very serious, as if I leave it without an activity, the windows shutsdown, restart and the windows does not start (until I press F8 and goto a previous working version)

I need urgent help.

Thanks,

Niraj

Hello enkayagarwal ,Welcome to Malwarebytes.org

There is an infection that is causing the program to "kick out" prior to finishing -

As we don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums, please follow these directions for free assistance -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please be patient as sometimes the experts can get a bit busy -

Also add a small note as to this problem when you post -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank You - :)