Mbam will not install/XP SecurityCenter

*2nd time asking for help*

My desktop is infected with that ridiculous fake XP SecurityCenter. It made my existing Mbam program stop working, so I tried to uninstall it and reinstall, but every time I try to run the mbam.exe, absolutely nothing happens. The exe file won't begin to run. I also tried changing the exe file name, to no avail. I have read all of the information on this page, http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=17607. My problem was obviously the 4th problem, and all of the symptoms listed matched perfectly. I downloaded the RootRepeal program, ran it, but found no .sys files to delete. I'll post the RootRepeal file below. I don't know where to turn next. :o Could someone please advise?

Copied Log File

Scan Start Time: 2010/04/03 18:37

Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0

Windows Version: Windows XP SP3

==================================================

Hidden/Locked Files

-------------------

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\jofifeti.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mabohoje.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resoguli

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ruyalopa.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\security\logs\convert.log

==EOF==

Hello, and welcome to malwarebytes.org

malwarebytes.org has a team of experts who will give you free help with any malware problems.

But we can only work on malware in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum, not in the general forums.

If you would like a malware removal expert to give you personal assistance, please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org