jelrik

IObit Malware Fighter,

I use Puran Defrag and like it because it opitmizes the system. It also has a boot defrag feature. It is also free now for home users.

I leave my computer's health to Piriform. Ccleaner, Defraggler, Speccy and Recuva. All their products are fantastic.:)

I use Puran Defrag and like it because it opitmizes the system. It also has a boot defrag feature. It is also free now for home users.

Best free defragmenter. I like automatic defragmentation feature. My PC gets running better and FAST startup /logon. :)

I use Smart Defrag made by them, seems to work fine.

I have only tried one product and it was the one that is supposed to make games faster but it is pretty scary that it shuts down windows services and junk in order to do it...no FPS increase :P

a bunch of crap if you ask me

Yes, if your system is so low on resources that you need to shut down a whole bunch of background system services in order to make a game playable then disabling them would likely do little good. A better CPU/GPU and/or more RAM would likely give far better results :P.

Guest garybear
I would never trust IOBIT. They can rot if all I care. :P

Hi !! I have been with IObit 360 since the day it was created! Do we need to mention besides being a thief that they have a terrible memory leak problem that they can't fix. They do not have a data base since they had to remove what they stole from Malwarebytes. They do not have the resources to build a malware program. The people on their forum do not use the program. Shouldn't that tell you to run away as fast as you can?? Should I go on?? I could , but I do not wish to waste my time nor your time.===garybear

Excuse me if I am totally misunderstanding it, but, I've never heard of a DOG Detection feature in any security software product before.

It's IOBit "double-speak".. (i.e.; bullsh*t :angry: )

"Oct 27, 2009 ... Find the Deepest Infections: It uses DOG (Digital Original Gene), a novel heuristic malware detection method, to find the most complex ...[...]"

~Shy

:) :) Yeah; a *REAL* bow-wow in a "ruff" world where it truly is DOG eats Dog. :)

~Shy

IOBits history with Malwarebytes has been quite bad!

Ah, garybear let us take a enlighten walk on the path of forgetfulness.

To stew about your adventure is a waste of time since you have mention your a cancer survivor in one your IObit forum post.

Enjoy the beauty that you can see and feel in your heart and mind, it will feel so good :) . So let your IObit issue dissolved and enjoy your new friends and share your computer experience with us here at MBAM

btw, I've been fighting prostate cancer since 2004, so I know and have learned not let the little things in life get to me. ;)

Guest garybear

H

Ah, garybear let us take a enlighten walk on the path of forgetfulness.

To stew about your adventure is a waste of time since you have mention your a cancer survivor in one your IObit forum post.

Enjoy the beauty that you can see and feel in your heart and mind, it will feel so good :) . So let your IObit issue dissolved and enjoy your new friends and share your computer experience with us here at MBAM

btw, I've been fighting prostate cancer since 2004, so I know and have learned not let the little things in life get to me. ;)

Hi friend. Don't wish to cause any trouble. I was just responding to Couposn's post,and,the title of this thread. good luck on your battle with cancer.

It seems like it is almost time to close this thread as it is now going round in circles (even though I posted earlier) -

It is no longer serving any worthwhile purpose on THIS forum and has made its point - - - -

@Wide Glide: I agree...

....but some people like (For the visually-impaired; beating a dead horse :welcome: )

:)

~Shy

Update* IObit Malware Fighter Shoud Launch Soon Now! :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the forum:

I Know many people don't like IObit company here but. You can always give it a try when the program is released. :rolleyes:

Wrong Forum to be posting about IObit :rolleyes:

Respectfully ask that Admin close this thread

In light of this and other requests earliar in the topic there is no real reason to allow this topic to continue since it has now run its course.

Update* IObit Malware Fighter Shoud Launch Soon Now! smile.gif

Check out the forum: IObit Malware Fighter Beta

I Know many people don't like IObit company here but. You can always give it a try when the program is released. wink.gif

I have borked your link to their Beta software as find it is in bad taste to allow promoting of the application who once violated my clients application database :lol: