Same blocked IP - every 2-5 minutes

I had a tenacious AntiSpyware XP / "Windows Security Center" infection that now seems to be cleared. All my scans are clean (MBAM, SpyBot, AdAware, Symantec AV, Bit Defender, Trend Micro). In the process of removing this I upgraded from the free to the paid version of MalwareBytes. I'm very happy with the "potentially malicious site" blocking, but two IPs are showing up over and over -- every few minutes, sometimes when I don't even have a browser open or any programs running. MBAM has blocked access to both of these sites close to 100 times today:

These are the two IPs:

Again, all my scans are clean and other than the almost constant MBAM windows popping up to tell me these two sites have been blocked, everything is fine.

I'm not inclined to run GMER (which previously crashed my computer) or take other drastic steps -- but I was wondering if there's something I can check to see if I have a lingering infection.

With thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...