new problem....

You are very welcome!

And thank you :)

I am going to post below my recommendations for AV products for you to take a look at. I have personal experience with Avira and Kaspersky & limited experience with MSE.

What Operating System do you have? 2000, XP, Vista, 7. How much ram?

The following are my recommendations for antivirus protection along with links to downloads for them (free trials for those that require a purchase so you can try them before deciding):

Note: If you decide to use one of the trial versions of one of the paid antiviruses then you will either need to purchase it or uninstall it completely and install a replacement antivirus before the trial expires so that your PC is not left unprotected.

MSE Downloads:

Definitions Installers:

Note: if installing the definitions in Windows Vista or Windows 7 you MUST right click the definitions installer and select Run as administrator and click Continue at the User Account Control prompt.

My computer is not fit to have antivirus

im planning to play a new computer o_O

then i might reconsider to get a antivirus but once again and again and again O_O thank you for your suggestions :)

specs: single core 750 mhz

350mb ram

12gb hard drive

16mb of video card or something

(in short : this is a 1995-1997 computer)

Well okay but you can also unintentionally pass on viruses and malware to other users by not protecting your system :)

You have more RAM than me :)

I use Kaspersky with Mbam paid.

Is your computer slow/slow to start up? Anything else?

I am going soon, but we can finish up tomorrow :)

Nop im good, but thank you for asking

This cmoputer purpose is only for asking question like im doing now and surfing the web not for gaming or anything :)

Once Again again again again again again again etc.......

Thank you for all your replies and your support.

Good night to you, best dreams to you and may they come true :)

Hi Benny,

I think we are pretty much done here but honestly I think that you should get an AV even though you mostly do browsing and forum activities. You should give MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) a try.

Again, you are quite welcome! :)

Thank you!