the new shuriken feature?

My deepest apologize if i accidentally posted the to the wrong section this is my first time joining in a forum.

I have a question to ask. What does the New Shuriken feature do?

"if possible tell me where to post this because i apparently do not know where this topic belongs >_>"

4. Added a brand new advanced heuristics detection module named Shuriken that will be integrated into both scanner and protection module.

this does not precise what does it do exactly... and do we have to have the pro version to have the shuriken engine? or it comes free?

It adds another dimension to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's detection capabilities, in particular, detecting newer mutations of infections that do not yet exist in Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's threat database. It exists in both the free and pro versions of the software and adds to the detection capabilities in the scanner for both versions and adds to the detection abilities of the realtime protection in the pro version.