windows security center shield on Malewarebytes icon..???

i've been having virus, and ive used malwarebytes to delete them. i know that there is a virus in my laptop right now, because it would let me launch MalwareBytes. it would let me launch threatfire and iobit security but it just says that no threats were found. i feel like my comp has been hijack. becuase when i install a software to delete the virus, there is this security sign thats at the corner of the software icons, before, it didnt have dat my laptop works fine. i think its runDLL but im not sure if i got rid of it yet....and maybe user protection??? those things dont pop up anymore. but i know something is working thats been hidden please help thanks

i've been having virus, and ive used malwarebytes to delete them. i know that there is a virus in my laptop right now, because it would let me launch MalwareBytes. it would let me launch threatfire and iobit security but it just says that no threats were found. i feel like my comp has been hijack. becuase when i install a software to delete the virus, there is this security sign thats at the corner of the software icons, before, it didnt have dat my laptop works fine. i think its runDLL but im not sure if i got rid of it yet....and maybe user protection??? those things dont pop up anymore. but i know something is working thats been hidden please help thanks

here is wat the D.D.A text says:

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86

Run by tracyduong at 0:57:26.25 on Wed 03/31/2010

Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18904 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_16

Microsoft

i have vista. before, i didnt have the security center shield on Malewarebytes or any other antivirus software ever since i got virus, theres that shield thingy sitting on the malewarebytes, does that mean that some kind of virus have interfere with the software?