Thank You Malwarebytes

:D Thank You... Thank You... Thank You Malwarebytes... You saved my computer!

I discovered yesterday my anti-virus was not working when :) VERY BAD THINGS lurking on the internet TOOK OVER MY COMPUTER! :( I took action immediately trying everything I know to save my computer. Before I new it I lost all of my adminstrator rights! ;) It was not looking good when I remember Malwarebytes Free Edition. I ran a complete scan. 8 :) BAD THINGS found... I click on remove... It asked to restart my computer.... I accepted.... :rolleyes: Oh Please Let my computer be ok!... I logged back in.... Heart Pounding Now... SUCCESS! :D Malwarebytes Saved The Day! Everything is back to normal and the :angry: Bad Things Are Gone! I will recommend Malwarebytes to EVERYONE I know! I can't Thank You enough. You Are The Best!

Regards,

Your Biggest Fan :D T

Hooray for MBAM!!!!! :rolleyes: It has saved many a computer I am sure. It, too, has saved mine.

You might want to make sure that whatever infected your computer did not damage any system files. Whenever I have a situation like that (thankfully not very often), after I clean it off I run sfc/scannow in command prompt. I suggest doing the same