Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware update the day

Slam Dunkley

I hope Superantispyware was luckier with their new version than malwarebytes was... :)

I use the paid version of malwarebytes, just because I wanted automatically updates and scans with god settings.

No, I have none of them, and must use manually update and scans :)

Therefore, I maybe drop the malwarebytes in the sewer ( where AVG have been dropped for several years ago ), and download Superantispyware.

I prefer programs that works properly, everytime, and each time they came with new versions.

Malwarebytes have given me a lot of problem nearly each time they came with new versions.

• Staff
It seems like a little competition is brewing between Malwarebytes and Superantispyware, both products updating their version on the same day 29th March, I don't think it's coincidence, anyone have any views?

Thank you

Slam Dunkley

Quite the bit of rubbish there, there is no competition here what so ever, in any way. shape manner or form. Suggesting it is quite irresponsible I might add in my opinion.

• Staff
I use the paid version of malwarebytes, just because I wanted automatically updates and scans with god settings.

No, I have none of them, and must use manually update and scans :)

Therefore, I maybe drop the malwarebytes in the sewer ( where AVG have been dropped for several years ago ), and download Superantispyware.

I prefer programs that works properly, everytime, and each time they came with new versions.

Malwarebytes have given me a lot of problem nearly each time they came with new versions.

Those options are there and newly configured with more parameters than previous, clearly you've not explored those options. I suggest you do so before you complain about something that is, in fact there and operational, even though it's new.

Quite the bit of rubbish there, there is no competition here what so ever, in any way. shape manner or form. Suggesting it is quite irresponsible I might add in my opinion.

Hey dude, tell me how it's irresponsible, you are both popular malware removers, so if you both bring out a new version on the same day a person would naturally assume that one is trying to compete with the other, well I found out that it wasn't true because one of your colleagues confirmed it so I don't know why you had to stick your ore in to insult me, quite irresponsible I might add in my opinion.

• Root Admin

Dear Slam Dunkley,

I'm not sure what your real issue is with Malwarebytes. In most of your posts you seem to want to either stir trouble or post inaccurate information.

If you really don't like the product then simply stop using it and move on. Regardless of what you do this will be my last warning to you about this type of post. There is no link between MBAM and SAS whatsoever and posting unsubstantiated claims to the contrary will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

You see, why have you got to tell me that, your colleague already told me it's not true, I already moved on from this topic, but it seems like you want to pick a fight with me or something after 3 days of me writing this post.

Your colleague was trying to call me irresponsible, so I had to react. I don't care if you are smarter than me I won't let anyone insult me like that. I saw two popular products bring out their new versions on the same day so I found it interesting to comment about it. You guys are so sensitive to even the smallest commentS, people will see this post and know that you being a bit touchy, okay answer me this if your colleague tells me it's not true, do I really need someone else to tell me the same thing and insult me on top of it?