Can 1.45 disable the IP protection?

Immediately after MWB started automatically barring access to certain sites based on its IP protection service, I went to these forums and found a small utility that disabled this service. After noticing a new MWB folder in my start menu, thinking it was a newer version of the program itself (and not just updated definitions) I looked in the UI and saw a few changes, including an option to have MWB control access to certain sites under the Protection tab. I also saw an option in the right-click menu (when you right-click on the system tray icon) for website protection--in both instances, it was disabled.

Not trying to start an argument about how helpful this service is--but can I go into my Add-Remove programs menu and uninstall the MWB IP Policy Shortcuts? Or is what I was looking at today, something different?