Error 707 (3,0)

I have tried everything to uninstall malwarebytes and re-installing it.. using diff. names etc etc etc.. nothing works.

The Icon is on my desktop and when I right click ( run as) I am getting the 707 (3,0) error.

Any suggestions on fixing this so that I can scan my computer?

thank you much,

Lori

Using Windows XP

Using Mcafee

Using AVG

I have a trojen that keeps getting blocked from AVG and I want malwarebytes to destroy it for me.

If the Malware Removal Guides and Self Help Guides on this forum have not helped you, and you suspect there is still malware present on your computer, then we are unable to help you further in the General Forum. Problems of this nature are only dealt with in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs Forum.

If you would like a malware removal expert to help you, please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someon has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org