Hello and thanks!

sonofned

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just to-day I purchased my copy 1.45 Malwarebytes. I promised this when Malwarebytes saved my neck on 17 March when I was stupid enough to get caught with the latest Facebook scam. Bleepingcomputer directed me to here.

I would say this is the first time I really got caught in 10 years online. To me it seemed like a serious infection not having any previous knowledge. It was just so easy once I was able to get Malwarebytes on the job. I used my laptop to download same then got it transferred to my desktop.

The rest is history. :rolleyes:

Great, thank you for the purchase and follow-up feedback reply. Take care and continue to stay safe out there.

Cheers.

Hello AdvancedSetup, maybe this is the wrong place but there seems to be a problem. When I first rebooted after installing Malwarebytes there was an error (2). I continued startup after clicking on something enabling me to continue!!. Now when I startup MBAB is disabled from starting up. Any help please?