File assassin

Hello

I am new to this forum so please bear with me.

I have been using Malwarebytes for a few days and all seems OK!

I found the File assassin run tool. When I started this tool it took me to COMPUTER ACER© WINDOWS SYSTEM32.

Where there appears to be hundreds of files.

My computer is less than a few months old so I was a little suprised to see so many files.

Maybe this is normal!

What is the next step with these files.

As I am sure you have guessed that my technical computer knowledge is not good :)

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks tdc4266

Greetings tdc4266 and welcome to Malwarebytes :)

FileASSASSIN is a very powerful tool, only to be used in extreme circumstances when you need to delete a file that is otherwise unremovable, but only if you know the file is either not needed or that the file is malicious in nature (ie some form of virus, trojan or other malware). The majority of files located in the System32 directory are critical to the functionality of your computer and should be left alone unless you are advised to remove something by a trained helper or PC technician.

Should you require any further assistance or have any further questions please feel free to post here on the forum or contact the Help Desk via email at support@malwarebytes.org.