C:\4.tmp and C:\7.tmp file VIRUS

First of all...

Im sorry if i post this to wrong thread because it seems i cant find where will it be suitable for this topic.

Last 3 weeks i have C:\7.tmp file. Im downloading something that i got this virus. Avast detected it and it cant be remove. Luckily it was on my partitioned drive so what i did was to Quick Format D: then manually delete the C:\7.tmp file. Then run MBAM no virus found. To be sure i run also MBAM from safemode no virus. Run SAS also Secunia PSI. No issues found.

Last 2days without knowing i have this C:\4.tmp file. I just notice last night and manually deleted it. Run quick scan Avast and Full Scan MBAM no virus found.. And then after 20mins C:\4.tmp came back then MBAM detect it. I just run MBAM again and it deleted the virus and need to restart the system to completely deleted it. Scan MBAM and Avast no detection.

My question is?

How do i always get this virus? From network? And Btw my other network computer has NO 4.tmp files.

Its just last 3weeks i allowed insert flash drive to this computer but this week no flash drive insertion.

Im always using Sandboxie.

I was only browsing Avast Forums and Sevenforums site using Sandboxie. No Download.

Im using Mozilla Firefox. Avast 5.0.462 Free, MBAM Pro, Sandboxie.

Added info:

I read this site now and 4.tmp virus was last seen yesterday. Here's the link

http://www.exterminate-it.com/malpedia/file/4.tmp

Hi chubalz -

Were you downloading MP4 video files recently (or often) ?? - This seems to be the source of 7.temp files - You can try to remove them -

The 4.temp also seem to be infections -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank You -

Tnx for the fast reply.

Yes i was downloading mp4 file last 2 or 3weeks where i got this 7.tmp.

Since i got that 7.tmp file no more downloads.

The download was only one. I did manage to remove it. I did use many detecting software Avast, MBAM, SAS, Secunia PSI. Found no virus.

Im asking last night i got this virus but its 4.tmp.

I was only browsing Avast and seven forums when i got this. I was their when it came back.

I did manage to remove it.

The full explanation is on the 1st post.

About the link your give to me..

It seems i need to download different kinds of program? right? Im a bit confuse?

Or could you give me a simple instruction what would i do?

I think you want HijackThis Logs? is this the logs of MBAM scan?

Hi again -

The programs listed (under DIRECTIONS HERE) will produce logs that are required for the experts to diagnose the infections and to see if they still are present or if they are mutating /growing - HiJack This logs are not used as much as they were (although the section may still be called HJT area) - There are other more accurate and detailed diagnostic tools that are now used - The list given is a process required for you to submit the problem to the forum area -

If you do not submit the requested items (along with a brief description of the problem) then the expert who is looking after your case will ask you to go back to do the required actions -

Thanks - :)

Tnx again.

One last question.. before doing it all.

I think i dont need that Defogger. This software is for virtual drive right? like Power ISO? because this server has no virtual drive software.

Can i skip it proceed to DDS and Gmer rootkit scanner?