can't update Malwarebytes definitions

Hello,

what came for error message up, at the update attempt ?

Have you a internet conjunction, by this trying ?

Please have a deepper look on this, Common Issues, Questions, and their Solutions, Frequently Asked Questions, Source: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=10138

PS: By me is a newst update just updatet, the current is Database version 3922, Fingerprints loadet 209700.

MAM

Attention, MAM:

There was no error message. When I clicked on the Update tab, the Check for Updates button was disabled. The database information was as follows:

Date: 3/9/2010

Database version: 3845

Fingerprints loaded: 202084

But now I have dicovered that the Check for Updates button is disabled only when I am logged onto a Limited level Windows user account. When I logged onto an Administrator level Windows user account, the Check for Updates button was enabled, and I was able to update my database as follows:

Date: 3/28/2010

Database version: 3923

Fingerprints loaded: 209903

Sorry, and thanks anyway.

There was no error message. When I clicked on the Update tab, the Check for Updates button was disabled. The database information was as follows:

Date: 3/15/2010

Database version: 3846

Can you suggest some good tips to solve the concern problem.I am waiting for the positive reply.

Date: 3/15/2010

Database version: 3846

Can you suggest some good tips to solve the concern problem.I am waiting for the positive reply.

As mentioned above, try to run Mbam as admin. When using XP, open Mbam whilst using administator profile. If using Vista, right-click Mbam.exe and choose "Run as administrator..."