Removal of Bredolab Trojan

I am new to the field of malware and trojans. My wife's computer became infected through clicking on a link she received from a friend. The computer proceeded to write bad links to my wife's friends on facebook and managed to screw up many of her friend's PCs. In addition, many windows kept on popping up on her PC. A friend recommended that I download the free version of Malwarebytes and scan the computer. Four bad files were found and removed. The computer seemed ok for a day, then started to have windows pop up again. I ran the Malwarebyte scan again, and it found no new bad files. My wife did a little research and believes that she found that it is the Bredolab trojan that has infected the computer. My question is what should I do to remove it. Will the purchased version of Malwarebyte remove this trojan? Has anyone had luck removing this trojan? I found some information about how to remove it, but am not sure if it is accurate information, or if itself is a trick. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello mark57 - ,Welcome to Malwarebytes.org

Please do not use the computer especially online unless it is essential - This infection will become worse -

Since this appears to be more than a 'simple' infection please follow these directions -

As we don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums.

Please print out, read, and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please be patient as the experts are a bit busy at this time -

The full Pro Version of Malwarebytes , along with any decent antivirus program should have picked this up in its early stages, or stopped it altogether -

For now it is entrenched in the computer , so please let our experts help you with the removal of it -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank You - :)