Clear all the junk/crap

user123451

I'm using ccleaner as well as TFC .

TFC Temp File cleaner

More information :

TFC (Temp File Cleaner) will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder. It also cleans out the %systemroot%\temp folder and checks for .tmp files in the %systemdrive% root folder, %systemroot%, and the system32 folder (both 32bit and 64bit on 64bit OSs). It shows the amount removed for each location found (in bytes) and the total removed (in MB). Before running it will stop Explorer and all other running apps. When finished, if a reboot is required the user must reboot to finish clearing any in-use temp files.

TFC only cleans temp folders. TFC will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies. Depending on how often someone cleans their temp folders, their system hardware, and how many accounts are present, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or more. TFC will completely clear all temp files where other temp file cleaners may fail. TFC requires a reboot immediately after running. Be sure to save any unsaved work before running TFC.

Hi I know I personally use Registry Cure it really works to clean out your registry and make it work great again! If you don't want to pay there is a program called Advanced System Care that my son uses and really seems to like. I know that a lot of people probably don't like it but my son has had no issues using it.

I'm talking about advanced system OPTIMIZER not care , it's a product from systweak

(If you were talking to me :) )

:-) No, Begbodyguard, i was actually talking about what Laurie209 had said,:

" Hi I know I personally use Registry Cure it really works to clean out your registry and make it work great again! If you don't want to pay there is a program called Advanced System Care that my son uses and really seems to like. I know that a lot of people probably don't like it but my son has had no issues using it."

BTW, I do know about systweak, their Advanced System Protector and Advanced system Optimizer are quite popular.

Read about Registry Cure:

http://hosts-file.net/?s=www.regcure.com&x=18&y=5 <== MMT - Sites engaged in the use of misleading marketing tactics

Read about Systweak

http://hosts-file.net/?s=www.systweak.com&x=22&y=6 <== FSA - sites engaged in the selling or distribution of bogus or fraudulent applications

Install hpHosts HOSTS file and keep it updated with HostsMan and its browser speedup proxy HostsServer:

http://www.abelhadigital.com

• 2 weeks later...

I use these three cleaners ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

TFC-Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer, and Flash Cookies Cleaner 1.2 (Note

The Flash Cookie Cleaner was created as part of a joint effort by Mixe and Fred de Vries..

ATF-CleanerNotes for Windows Vista users only, W7 not affected:

ATF-Cleaner 3 is here! It now support Windows 98/ME/2K/XP,Vista and W7s (32/64bit)

On Windows Vista that "Windows Temp" is disabled, to empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator"

Prefetch has been disabled on Windows Vista. As I'm not sure the effects that emptying prefetch on Windows Vista will have for the time being it I won't enable that function.

TFC(Temp File Cleaner) will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder. It also cleans out the %systemroot%\temp folder and checks for .tmp files in the %systemdrive% root folder, %systemroot%, and the system32 folder (both 32bit and 64bit on 64bit OSs). It shows the amount removed for each location found (in bytes) and the total removed (in MB). Before running it will stop Explorer and all other running apps. When finished, if a reboot is required the user must reboot to finish clearing any in-use temp files.

TFC only cleans temp folders. TFC will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies. Depending on how often someone cleans their temp folders, their system hardware, and how many accounts are present, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or more. TFC will completely clear all temp files where other temp file cleaners may fail. TFC requires a reboot immediately after running. Be sure to save any unsaved work before running TFC.

Flash Cookies Cleaner 1.2

Flash Cookies, otherwise known as Local Shared Objects (LSOs), constitute privacy concerns because they store data which may be retrieved by people or programs that are up to no good.

Note:I have stopped using CCleaner for a while now, since I been using these three sweet programs :)

BEWARE !, Too Much aggressive registry cleaner. I had bad experience with CSC. For safety, use CCleaner only. :)

Yes comodo destroys more then it aims to. It killed windows vista catalog view and other entries, very bad cleaner. Pretty much finds any suspicious entries whether good or bad and kills them. They claim their products are easy to use and understand, but the truth is there far from it. They give to much cryptic information and barely enough explanations. Not something the average user can understand.

hmm...the Delete button works just fine for me plus completely disabling the recycler on all user accounts. [One of the first things I do when I reinstall Windows - don't want my rubbish and junk (or any unwanted software for that matter) recirculated or even just hangin' aroun' thank you :)].

Don't use any third-party product for that purpose. Erm...that is...with the exception of MBAM...when the system is a mess...and possibly other software too! :)

@sho-dan

Doesn't CCleaner clean out flash cookies too? When I use it and look at the results after, I usually see that Flash items have been cleared out.