Not sure if this is the right place...

...but I subscribed to the False Positives forum on here and now I'd like to unsubscribe, but I can't figure out how. :unsure:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Go to MY CONTROLS and on the left column select SUBSCRIPTIONS. FORUMS (or TOPICS).. and delete on the right side.. check box and select action at bottom.

Shy

Good to know. Thanks. And no I wasn't kidding. :unsure:

Glad to help.. I thought you might be kidding when I saw the number of your posts; that's why the comment.. Hope I didn't seem to be making fun of you. I was just surprised. :lol: :lol:

Shy

hehe I just have a subscription (now) to whatever topic I make or reply in, that way I don't miss anything, but I hardly miss anything anyway.

course then I get a bunch of emails (I had about 500+ yesterday that I went thru quickly) telling me that someone has replied but I have them all directed into their own folder that I made just for forum reminders, so no biggie :unsure: