• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking for a public beta testing team. If you are interested, you may sign up by clicking on the link below. Only advanced users should participate in the beta testing program.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/beta_testers.php

NOTE: You will not receive a link to the actual beta until tomorrow afternoon.

(also, if you are an honorary member or higher, you do not need to sign up for the public beta)

I'm in like sin. Signed up yesterday and looking forward to the link. :unsure:

Shy

Signed up :)

Btw yesterday I pm-ed one of the Admins with the question if I could take part in Beta testing, and it was not possible :lol: Although I have 2 licences, a 50 posts limit seemed to be more important :unsure:

Greetz, Red.

Apparently the definition of "Advanced User" has thus been answered. The pertinance of a user's statements and thus the wisdom of said user is directly related to the amount of times he has said something/hit the "post" button. :lol:

Apparently the definition of "Advanced User" has thus been answered. The pertinance of a user's statements and thus the wisdom of said user is directly related to the amount of times he has said something/hit the "post" button. :unsure:

Is this serious? I've tested an awful lot of software and currently own a license to MBAM. Was really hoping to get into the beta testing here and will be very disappointed if not. I have not received an email yet, so I am assuming I'm not going to.

It's unfortunate that those of us who really want to beta test and take the time to work with security software, would not be included just because our post count isn't high enough here.

:lol:

Is this serious? I've tested an awful lot of software and currently own a license to MBAM. Was really hoping to get into the beta testing here and will be very disappointed if not. I have not received an email yet, so I am assuming I'm not going to.

It's unfortunate that those of us who really want to beta test and take the time to work with security software, would not be included just because our post count isn't high enough here.

:unsure:

+1

:unsure:

I think the purpose of this thread is exactly to give a chance to us to beta test this, we just need to be a bit patient.

We'll have a beta out shortly. The initial beta was only available to Honorary Members and higher. The beta we are going to send out today will be available to anyone that has signed up. We asked that users be advanced users as it is a beta product and not as stable as a release.

Thanks. Much appreciated for the update.