Installed MBAM twice but the folder is empty

Hello folks,

I have been having problems the last four days with something that got on my system. I originally posted over at Gladiators but he couldn't find anything. We ran HijackThis and Combo Fix, Sophos Antirootkit. When I run Panda online scanner it shuts down and disappears. I went to use my command line and the window shuts down as soon as it opens. Someone said this could be a conflict with Kaspersky that I have on my system but I'm not sure.

I have never heard of your program before so I thought I would try it except the install folder is empty. I installed this twice, I don't know what happened.

I don't understand this if there is nothing there then why all these starnge things happen.

Thanks for your ear,

Rilla927

No there isn't any processes in taskmanager. There were no errors of any kind. When I clicked the finish button for the install I expected to see a icon on the desktop and I saw nothing it just disappeared, I thought it was a bit strange so I checked the program files folder and it was empty. It's like something ate it as soon as I installed it.

Here is the link I d/l from:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Here is a screen shot of Program Files folder:

post-2364-1208882378_thumb.png

post-2364-1208882378_thumb.png